Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Aug 13, 2009

"Back to School" mini-sessions | Utah childrens photographer


Get ready for an awesome deal!!!

Back to School Mini-sessions are here, and they are going to be so fun! I found this great desk and immediately fell in love with it! It's just perfect for back to school pics.

How often do you get the kids' school pictures back and they have a fake smile on their face, or no smile at all, or their glasses are askew, or they have a milk mustache from breakfast.....the list goes on and on. Lately, even when the kids' pictures look cute, I don't really like them because they don't show their true personalities.

Now you can get their pictures done in a comfortable and relaxed environment, and get a picture you will truly love. Then just buy the class picture from school and you're good!

So, now for the awesome deal!

Back to School Minis ~ $45
20 Minute Session
CD with up to 15 images, with printing rights
(one child per session)

Have you ever tried to get copies made of those pictures you buy from the school? Ya, good luck with that. Photo labs are really cracking down on copyright infringement (thank goodness!) and will not print copies of copyrighted work. Which is another reason that these mini-sessions are a great deal. You will receive a CD with your child's images, and permission to print as many copies as you want.....for Grandma, cousins, their pen pal, whoever!

Back to School Mini-sessions are scheduled for:

Saturday, Aug. 22nd at Wheeler Farm {morning}
Wednesday, Aug. 26th at a great field by the Jordan River {evening}
Saturday, Sept. 12th at Wheeler Farm {morning}

Book your session quickly, as space is limited. Call or email today!!!



Until next time... Jami

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

kimber said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the stinkin' cutest collage I've ever seen.