Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jan 20, 2009

Valentine's Mini-Sessions

Book your Valentine's Mini-Session now!!!!

Taking appointments now through Feb. 7th ~ A mini session is a fun, easy & inexpensive way to get great pictures of your kiddos along with some super cute valentines for them to hand out to their friends!

Or do a session of yourself as a surprise for your sweetie! He (or she!) will love getting some fun, beautiful pictures of their honey for Valentine's Day!

Kids session includes:
~ 15-minute mini session at your home or a nearby park etc.
~ 25 Valentine cards w/ envelopes
~ High-resolution files of images for printing

Adult session includes:
~ 15-minute mini session at your home or a nearby park etc.
~ Your choice of a small storyboard collage or $10 print credit
~ High-resolution files of images for printing

All of this Valentine fun for just $25 - the perfect way to say "Be Mine"!

Session fees must be paid in advance to secure your session date & time. These are a few of the fun valentine cards you can choose from, or just tell me if you want something specific and I'll try to create it for you! Oh, and don't worry! We can come up with some awesome cards for boys too. These ones just happen to be girly! (Additional cards w/ envelopes $.45 each)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!






2 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Your new infant photos are absolutely priceless. I'm expecting a baby at the beginning of June. What would be the ideal age to schedule a portrait shoot. On my last baby we tried at 8 weeks and she was too big.

Margaret said...

Cute cards. Good luck with your mini sessions!