Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jan 17, 2009

Sneak Peek at the Gardner Family | Utah family photographer

This family is so gorgeous! Here's just a taste of the fun we had....more to come soon!


5 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jami---This is Annie from the pea group..:)
can I just say---I LUV YOUR LIGHTING!!! wow---beautiful crisp pictures..
{And cute family..}
great job!

Alvord Photography said...

Jami, I wanted to tell you thanks again. I can't wait to use it!!!! Also, sorry I have been busy, but those were the ones on 25th.

Danielle said...

What a cute family. I really like your location.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Awesome job!

Kimberly Danae Photography said...

jamie,

its kim from the "peas" love this location. these pics turned out great! love your work.