Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jan 22, 2009

Gardner Family | Utah family photographer

I had so much fun with this gorgeous family. They wanted a lot of black & white photos, and this location turned out to be just amazing for these portraits. Thanks Chris & Tiffany (and "M" and "S"). I hope you enjoy them!
























1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm so impressed with the beautiful and gorgeous pictures of the Gardner Family. Jami you did a fantastic job! I have never seen a more gorgoeus family in all my life. Of course that is because they are my Children and Grandchildren! Tee Hee Hee. I love all of you so much, and I love all the pictures.......Love MOM