Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Sep 28, 2008

Mueller Park Canyon | Utah family photographer

Saturday we went up to Bountiful to Mueller Park Canyon for some family pictures. It was so beautiful up there, and a great reminder of why I love Autumn so much!

030

034

002

004

006

027

028

I also had the opportunity to shoot some pictures of a fellow photographer and her little family. So cute! I just love little "C's" face in the kissing one.

025

023

015

013

008

0 Comments.....I Love Comments!: