Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Oct 6, 2008

Mecham Family | Utah family photographer

I had so much fun with this family! They were all just so cute, and the kids were so well behaved. I can't believe how many great shots we got....so many that I can hardly pick my favorites! But here are a few that I simply adore! (and don't miss the yummiest one of all at the end)

Mecham_099

Mecham_081

Mecham_080

Mecham_076

Mecham_075

Mecham_066

Mecham_069

Mecham_062

Mecham_058

Mecham_057

Mecham_013

Mecham_022

Mecham_018

And here it is folks! One of my favorite shots that I have taken to date......

Mecham_095

3 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Erica Hanks said...

I love them all! So Cute! I'll bet they are so happy with them!

Andrea said...

I LOVE the one of the two older girls and the tree! It is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

thanks jami, you did a great job. i can't wait to see them all.
mag