Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Sep 25, 2008

It's coming!!! | Utah holiday photographer

Christmas, that is! Can you believe that it's nearly October? Well, Christmas is just around the corner, and now is the time to start planning for your family Holiday cards. Here are 8 designs that I have available, though I may be able to come up with something different if none of these work for you...just let me know what you're looking for.









Send me your family picture and I'll create the cards for you, and have them ready for you in about 2 weeks. Or better yet, schedule a session with me to have your family pictures done and then have me design your cards! Remember, I'm currently building my portfolio, so I will do your photo session free of charge, and you will receive 20-30 of your best images on a c.d. for printing. Then get your Christmas cards from me for just $19.50 for a pack of 25 cards and envelopes....so easy and fun!!!

Remember to pass this info on to your friends and family, and tell them about my portfolio building, no-charge shoots, going on now through November!

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Jaime said...

These are incredible. I love all the choices. I've been meaning to do a good Christmas card (or any Christmas card) for years, and now I'm going to do it!