Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Mar 23, 2010

I ♥ Faces entry - Week 12


"Focusing on Angles"

This week's theme for I ♥ Faces is focusing on angles. This is by far my favorite picture when I think of finding different angles. My sweet friend's cute pregnant belly just looks so awesome up close and personal like this. And of course the fun "fisheye" lens doesn't hurt either. LOL! :)




Until next time... Jami

18 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Meghan Rickard said...

LOVE this angle!!!

joyfulheartphotography said...

How creative!

Maggie said...

Baby bellies are so beautiful!

jennyL said...

wow I love the angle and the perspective!

Wendy Mayo said...

That is really cool!

Karli said...

Wonderful! I just did a preganancy photo shoot today and it was so much fun!

Mrs Mar said...

Love it, That is just sooo cool. What i fun photo to have.

Lynvingen said...

This was really creative - and a nice photo angel! I'm impressed!

Angie said...

Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog! This is such a fun shot! Love the angle and all the texture!
I enjoyed looking through your blog...love your style!

Kellie said...

so fun! i love it!!

Abigail said...

That's fabulous! Definately a different take on maternity photos!

Amy Henderson said...

Wow! Fun shot!

Marla said...

Oh, I love this. That's a great belly, but the sky is AMAZING as is the funky bowing of the ground from the fisheye - very cool and creative!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Oh I LOVE that!!! How cute is she? Very nice use of the fish eye lens!

KRISTIE said...

great shot!

.Erin Cassidy said...

great picture!!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

that is great! put an instant smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

The angel is perfect, thats how I see myself when I am pregnant... nothing but belly.