Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Aug 5, 2009

Wednesday's Wardrobe | Utah family photographer

This week I just dressed Mom and Daughter......what little girl wouldn't love to get dressed up and get her pictures taken with Mommy???

Red, white and black are a classic look, that I don't think will ever go out of style. My favorite combination is mostly black/white with just a hint of red, using accessories. A big chunky red bracelet, a thin red belt, or (as seen in this example) a fun red hat and shoes.

Mom's outfit is very simple but has gives a great statement with her stylish shoes, and Daughter's dress is more bold and looks really cute paired with a funky over-sized hat. So fun!!!

But the other thing I love about this kind of combination is that your accent color doesn't HAVE to be red! It would look just as cute with a bright blue, or a hot pink, or even a warm yellow. It's so versatile!!!


(Mom's outfit and Daughter's dress are from Old Navy, Mom's shoes are from Piperlime and Daughter's hat is from Baby Marmalade.)


Until next time... Jami

2 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Shannon said...

What a fun idea... I think my daughter and I might do just that!

Janae said...

How cute! You are so good at picking out outfits. I really mean to comment every week. When we get ready to do family pictures I will need some help with clothes for sure!