Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Aug 26, 2009

Wednesday's Wardrobe | Utah family photographer

I am so tired today and have been editing angels for what seems like FOREVER tonight, so I'm just going to pretty much let this Wednesday's Wardrobe speak for itself.

Goodnight!


Until next time... Jami

3 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Jaime said...

I love your ensembles. They look so fun. I wish I had unlimited wardrobe funds. :)

Erica Hanks said...

Man...I love brown! It goes with everything!

Tyson and Christy said...

Where did you find these dresses? I love them!