Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jul 28, 2009

Wednesday's Wardrobe challenge | Utah family photographer

No takers for my Wednesday's Wardrobe challenge??? Only one more day to get me those outfits you've been trying to match for your pictures. If I don't get any responses, I'll just go ahead and create my own wardrobe combinations as usual. But I wanted to give you all another chance to send in a picture or link to something that you'd like me to coordinate with first.

Send your clothing choice to Jami@lifeinmomentsphotography.com!!!

Until next time... Jami

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Erica Hanks said...

Did you see I used your orange/brown/blue for our family pics??? Yay!! I had a blue shirt I was going to wear, but it made my boobs look weird! lol The color would have been better, but I can't have freaky boobs in a picture! lol