Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

May 31, 2009

Class of 2010 Senior Reps | Utah senior photographer


Life in Moments Photography is currently seeking applications for Senior Representatives for the class of 2010. Reps will be selected from schools in Salt Lake County, Davis County and Weber County and openings are limited to two reps from each school.

Those chosen as a Senior Rep will receive a FREE on-location senior portrait session, as well as free promotional items to help you spread the word about Life in Moments Photography. You will also earn great prizes for referrals, including a 16GB iPod Touch!!!.

For full details click the "Senior Reps" link above and if you (or someone you know) are interested, send me an email at Jami@lifeinmomentsphotography.com

Apply early and get ready to have some fun!!!!

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Donna Ecklund said...

Great 2010 Senior Ad. I like it. Hope you do well with it.