Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Mar 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces



I heard about this fun blog called "I Faces" and decided to enter their weekly contest. The theme this week is Creative Crop.

I don't know how creative these crops are, but they are definitely a couple of my favorite crops.

So here is my entry for the Kids category:


And my entry for the Adults category:


Also, you may have noticed my recent lack of blogging, and I promise I have a good reason for it. I've been working on something exciting (well, exciting for me anyway) and can't wait to reveal it soon!!!!! Stay tuned! Wahooo!

7 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Nene said...

Love, love, love them both! You're SO talented!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Great job. I am also a fellow Utahn but living in So. Cal. You are very talented.

kristi said...

found you on i heart faces. i'm just getting into photography and having so much fun. love both your photos!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Sonya @ Balentine Bliss said...

GREAT job on your images!! Love the cops on both! Also, congrats on your new 50mm!! I got one for Valentine's day and LOVE it!!

Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!

Nieman Family said...

The blanket is so cut. MY kids had their favorite ones too.

Mireille said...

Wow, you did an amazing job!