Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Nov 18, 2008

Last chance for Holiday cards!!!

Just a reminder about ordering holiday cards! If I've done pictures for your family already and you'd like to order cards, just let me know which picture and which card...easy as that! If I haven't done your pictures yet, there's still time to set up an appointment. I have 8 more appointments open before Christmas, but only 3 of those are before Thanksgiving, which is the deadline for holiday cards.

Also, if you're just not interested in having pictures done this time, but would like to have me make some cards for you, that's fine too!

I've added a few new ones to the mix, so there are even more fun cards to choose from. Remember that on most cards, the colors and text are changeable, so if you see a design that you like but you're not crazy about the colors or the wording, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

If you have pictures done with me, the price for the cards is $20 for a pack of 25 cards w/envelopes. If you'd like me to create a card using your own picture, the price is $30 for a pack of 25 cards w/envelopes.

Happy Holidays!!!!












0 Comments.....I Love Comments!: