Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Oct 30, 2008

Looking for a great Christmas gift?

Yes, I know it's not even quite Halloween, but if you're like me you start thinking of Christmas gifts way before December.

Andrea Fife over at Photo Finish Memories used the pictures from my photo session with her family and created an awesome 5x7 album for some of her family members. It turned out so great! Andrea creates fabulous memory books with your pictures, titles and journaling and she will work closely with you to make sure that your book meets your expectations, and fits the style you want. Custom memory books would make an awesome gift for everyone, especially grandparents, husbands or even a fun little stocking stuffer for yourself!

Wouldn't someone you know love one of your family? So why not book a session with me to have some fun pictures done of your family and then have Andrea put them all together in an awesome memory book for everyone on your list!

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the plug, Jami!