Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Oct 30, 2008

Free sessions are fully booked

Thank you so much to everyone who responded to my offer for free photo sessions in order to build my portfolio. I had so much fun shooting all of you, and am really happy with the way the pictures turned out. I hope you all are too, and I hope you will keep me in mind in the future when you need pictures done again. Also, please let your friends and family know about me. (I know most of you already are, and I really appreciate your support.)

For those of you who have made arrangements with me already, but just haven't had your session yet, I am still planning to do yours for free. I look forward to spending time with your cute families!

Thank you again! I feel so lucky to have been able to shoot all of you!

0 Comments.....I Love Comments!: