Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jun 8, 2010

The winner of the giveaway!

Phewww! I'm finally able to post! My dumb internet went out yesterday, so I've been eagerly awaiting it's return so that I could post the winner of the free photo session. I know many of you have been waiting too, so I'm sorry it took long.

So, without further ado............I had my son pick a winner and the winner is Tiff!!! Her recommendation for including more vegetables in our diets was, "I've found that if I mix the veggies in our main dish that they're eaten more often. I like to put spinach and peas in chicken alfredo, spinach in lasagna, etc."

Tiff, please email me at jami@lifeinmomentsphotography.com and we will set up your free session (oh, and I decided to throw in a free CD of images for you too!).

Also, to everyone else that participated in my giveaway, I wanted to say thank you with a special deal. If you contact me by July 1st to schedule a photo session (the session can be anytime, but you must contact me by July 1st) you will get a full photo session and a CD of the images for $125. This is a savings of $100!!! So if you are interested in this special pricing, just call me or email me by July 1st, and mention that you were a participant in the blog giveaway.

Thanks again to everyone for participating!!! I really appreciate all the great ideas you gave me for including low-sugar treats and vegetables in our diet. I'm so happy to report that David (my hubby) has lost about 2 lbs. a week since he was diagnosed, and we are feeling great!



Until next time... Jami

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

A womb for rent said...

Congrats TIFF!!!! You will love it!!!!!! Cute cute idea Jami!!!!!