Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jan 11, 2010

Kiddie Kandids out of business


With the recent info that Kiddie Kandids (popular Utah based photography studio) has declared bankruptcy and closed its doors, I know that there must be a lot of customers out there that are not going to be able to get the pictures that they were expecting. If you are one of those customers, or you know of someone who is, please contact me and I would love to help you out with a replacement session. Call me at 801-792-8213 or email at Jami@lifeinmomentsphotography.com


Until next time... Jami

0 Comments.....I Love Comments!: