Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Oct 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, David

Happy birthday to an awesome husband and wonderful Dad. Love you, Baby!!!!



Until next time... Jami

2 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Mindy said...

Today is my hubby's birthday too! Now I guess I should post on my blog about him. :) Happy Birthday to your hubby!

GramaKat said...

Cute family pictures! Let's have more pictures of your adorable children. They are cuter than any other kids you photograph. (Not prejudiced, of course.)