Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jun 28, 2009

Swimming! | Utah photographer

"Buddha" started swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago, and has been doing such a great job. Me not being a morning person, it took some getting used to, having him there bright and early. But it was so worth it to see him progress and enjoy what he was doing.





Of course, the girls and "Munchkin" only enjoyed watching for the first day, then after that they got bored pretty quickly. So what better way to spend the time than posing for the camera and putting rubber bands on their faces?



As soon as they saw how much fun "Buddha" was having, they all wanted to go swimming too, and since the weather has been CRAZY rainy, we decided to take advantage of the indoor pool. They all love the water and it's so nice to get in and play with them.





Until next time... Jami

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Jaime said...

Ah, what cuties.