Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Apr 28, 2009

April showers bring May cash!!!

I don't know about you, but I am loving this beautiful Spring weather!!! (and yes, I am going to ignore the fact that it's supposed to be cold and wet later this week)

In honor of Spring,
let's celebrate with our Annual Spring Fling!!! And what could everyone use right now more than fun family pictures?

Nothing, right?

Ok, how about
COLD HARD CASH!!!

So what exactly is the Annual Spring Fling? Let's say your friend wants to get pictures taken and you refer your friend to Life in Moments Photography. When that friend books a session and I take their pictures, you get $20!!! That's right! After your referral's session is complete, I give you
$20 CASH!!! There is no limit to how many people you can refer or how much money you can make. Just remember to tell anyone who you refer to mention your name when booking their session.

But wait, it gets better! (LOL! I'm starting to sound like the ShamWow guy!)
The next 3 people to schedule a session will also receive their session at 40% off!!! (a $30 savings)

So just think! If you are one of the first 3 people to book right now, and then you refer a friend who books a session, it's like you're getting a full photography session for $25!!!

There's just one catch to all of this....it won't last long! May 31st is the last day of this Spring Fling. As long as your friend calls before May 31st, you'll get your $20! (after their session is complete) The actual session can be after the 31st, but they must call before that.

Sounds easy enough, right? Sessions can be booked by calling 801.792.8213 or by email at Jami@lifeinmomentsphotography.com or you can also fill out the "Keep in Touch" form on my website at Life in Moments Photography and I'll get back to you!

So get out there and spread the word on your blog, your Facebook page, anywhere you'd like. If you want to use this image to help get the information out, please do so. Just right-click and save!


Easy peasy, huh? Happy Spring!!!!!



2 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Alvord Photography said...

I emailed ya. Love the new blog!

Janae said...

Sounds like a great promo!