Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Mar 18, 2009

Coming Soon!!!

Bunnies, chicks, giant lollipops, Spring flowers, Easter eggs, pretty dresses and so much FUN!!!

Easter/Spring mini-sessions are coming soon!!!! Drop me an email or leave a comment and let me know if you might be interested.....I'll be securing the dates & times soon!!! These will be short and sweet, 30-minute sessions.

(Oh, and those cute little bunnies & chicks I mentioned earlier? Don't worry, they're not real....no poop or pee on those cute Easter clothes!!!)

0 Comments.....I Love Comments!: