Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Jan 25, 2009

Oops! Contest ended early!

Ok, so something went wrong with the poll and for some reason the program that I used has already ended the voting. Sorry!

So we have a winner!!! 1st place, and the winner of a free session is photo #5! 2nd place, and the winner of a free mini-session (Easter, Halloween or Christmas) is photo #14, and 3rd place, winner of a free 8x10 from their session is a tie between photo #1 & #4!

Thank you everyone for participating and thank you to may incredible clients from this past year! If you are one of the winners, please shoot me an email regarding your prize!!!!

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Thanks for the fun contest, Jami!