Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Oct 13, 2008

Mendisabal Family | Utah family photographer

Evette, "E" and little "L" were so fun to shoot! These kids are just the cutest things! Poor little "L" was so tired, we didn't get too many of him, but that's ok. The ones we did get are just precious. And "E" turned out to be quite the little model after a bit of coaxing and tickles. And I just love her cute "butt shot" and the end! I hope you enjoy these, Evette!

Mendisabal_0015

Mendisabal_0037_hazy

Mendisabal_0030

Mendisabal_0070_urban

Mendisabal_0057_hazy

Mendisabal_0093_vivid

Mendisabal_0041_vivid

Mendisabal_0009

Mendisabal_0018

Mendisabal_0043_bw

Mendisabal_0049_hazy

Mendisabal_0054_vivid

Mendisabal_0089_hazy

Mendisabal_0099

Mendisabal_0133_hazy

2 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Jami, I can't thank you enough! I love every last photo! I can't even come close to picking a favourite ... they are all divine!You are very talented. I love all the different colouring techniques you've used too. Thanks for suggesting the location and style of shots, you've really captured the essence of who we are! I'm only sorry Jared couldn't be there! Thank you so very much! We had a great time!

Evette

Andrea said...

I especially love the one with the railing. Way cute!