Welcome!

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Jami, and I'm a photographer located in Utah. This blog (when I remember to update it) is all about my life, my family, and my photography. Please feel free to look around, and if you'd like to leave a comment....well, I'd love that! Also, don't forget to visit my website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jami

Become a Fan

Sep 16, 2008

"X" @ 18 months | Utah childrens photographer

One comment I hear all the time is, "Why don't you show more pictures of "X" on your blog"? Well, the answer is simple...he hardly ever sits still long enough to get many shots of him! (or else he's naked...see my post on Milk and Cookies for Lunch)

But yesterday I decided to try for another garage shoot, in honor of him turning 18 months old (next week). It took awhile, and lots of patience, but I think I finally got that "money shot" I was going for (and a few cute "outtakes" on the way)!

Oh, and I used a different processing on these ones to try and soften them a bit and give them a different feel....what do you think? You can see the regular color and the black & white versions on my Flickr page (see link on the right side of this blog). Enjoy!

Munchkin2_cocoa

Munchkin6_cocoa

Munchkin4_cocoa

Munchkin8_cocoa

Munchkin_cocoa

Munchkin7_cocoa

1 Comments.....I Love Comments!:

Erica Hanks said...

I love the soft look! And I loved your post on M&C. LOL It's hard to get mad at them when they're so dang cute!